What is evaporative cooling?
Adiabatic cooling is a process based on the evaporation of moisture. As a result, energy is extracted from the air and the temperature drops. HomEvap uses this process to cool indirectly in a very energy-efficient and sustainable way. As a result, the humidity in the room is not increased in the summer.
HomEvap . evaporative coolers
- They are easy to install on the HRV or to build in as a standalone.
- Work automatically.
- Convert the heat exchanger into a cold exchanger.
- Are quiet.
- Can be controlled in several ways.
- Can be combined with a HomEvap Humidifier, the Combi Comfort, for an optimal indoor climate all year round.
What solutions does HomeEvap have?
HomEvap has two solutions that can be directly connected to the WTW:
- HomeEvap Cooler
- HomeEvap Combi Comfort, the humidifier and cooler
If no HRV is available or if it has a capacity that is too low for a pleasant climate:
- HomeEvap Direct
This is a standalone unit with its own fan. The HomEvap Direct can be installed anywhere.
Because indirect evaporative cooling is a natural process, additional (adiabatic) cooling may be necessary for certain areas in your home.